APS (Arrow Preparation System)
APS uses with the same angled sealed ball bearings as used on PAPS. The crowned ball bearings make the APS arrow support more rigid, thus give you better power control while grinding and squaring and also eliminate the play found in the previous APS arrow support (which utilized a brass shoulder screw and standard linear ball bearings).
APS (Arrow Preparation System) is a compact, high precision and user friendly 4-in-1 tool:
- Arrow spinner
- Arrow end / insert squaring tool
- Outsert concentric checking tool
- Broadhead concentric checking / tuning tool
Now, arrow preparation can be done easily and accurately without additional tool.
- 1 Track base
- 2 Arrow supports with crowned ball bearings
- 1 Squaring / Grinding block
Note: APS does not come with any adhesive sandblaster / sand paper.
Licensed under U.S. Patent No. 7,013,772