AeroRest Micro Adjust
AeroRest is believed to be the most advanced and most accurate rest on the present market. AeroRest is unique in its design; 3 supports using Ceramic ball bearings as arrow contacting points for frictionless shooting. AeroRest has awarded 3 US Patents and its components are made of high grade materials such as Titanium, aircraft grade Aluminum, Ceramic and Beryllium Copper. You will be excited while shooting your arrows with AeroRest.
Note: 2 ball bearings bracket (add $10 for this option) allows the whole bracket of AeroRest to turn 180 degree to fit on bows that do not have enough clearance for AeroRest Vertical Adjustment Knob (e.g. PSE with cable flex, Obsession with new cable guard, Expedition with new cable guard etc).
- 1 Bow mounting bracket with micro adjust vertical and horizontal slide bars
- 1 Torx T10 Titanium screw (M3 x 12)
- 1 Torx T40 Titanium screw (5/16”-24 x 3/4")
- 1 Long side bar
- 1 Short side bar
- 1 96 degree C-Frame with 3 arrow supports
- 9 Titanium spacers (0.11 mm)
- 9 Titanium spacers (0.45 mm)
- Spine your arrow correctly before shooting with AeroRest.
- Bow tune your bow correctly before shooting with AeroRest.