Shop Firenock Genuine Battery
|Availability||Aug to Feb||Any time||Any time||Call us|
|Runtime (hr / day at 65 ºF)*1||1008 / 42||420 / 21||240 / 10||24 / 1|
|Country of Origin||China||Korea||Japan||US|
|Highest Operating Temperature (ºF/ºC)||90 / 32||180 / 82||160 / 71||32 / 0|
|Lowest Operating Temperature (ºF/ºC)||-17/-27||-4/-20||-4/-20||-55/-48|
|Initial Blast Rate (mA)||168||133||80||80|
|Shelf Life (month) store at 70 ºF and 70% humidity||9||36||84||0.5|
|O-ring Grove *3||No||Yes||No||No|
|Price (3 batteries with 3 pin O-rings)||$10.95||$10.95||$15.95||$55.95|
- When using Firenock lighted nock with EZ-coil battery connector, BR / BL / BU can be used but extreme shock end cap must be installed. Otherwise, Firenock will be damaged and may cause injury.
- Please remove battery from Firenock and store them in original package under room temperature if not going to be used over 30 days. If the battery is not removed, battery power will be drained out completely around 8 to 12 months or less as Firenock system is standing by all the time.
- BR battery gives you the brightest light and can work as low as - 17 ºF, but BR has only 9 months shelf life and BR battery may become dead if use and store at high temperature (> 90 ºF).
- *1 Runtime was measured using a HR circuit at 65 ºF.
- *2 Initial LUX was measured at the top edge of the LED (i.e. zero distance) using a HR circuit.
- *3 Installation of battery casing O-ring on battery O-ring grove is required only for Firenock lighted nock with dual loop battery connector. If extreme shock end cap is installed, battery casing O-ring is not needed.