Aerovane II pack (18 pcs / 100 pcs pack)
Aerovane is the first ever vane that shaped like an airplane wing and it works like an airplane wing. Thus Aerovane does not work like traditional vanes which use drag to induce arrow rotation. Aerovane utilizes Aerodynamic to initiate arrow rotation, so virtually no loss of speed and energy. Aerovane flies quieter than other traditional vanes as Aerovane is modeled after an owl's wing. Aerovane can make your archery projectile flatter and straighter and your shots will be accurate and quiet. You can shoot Aerovane with confidence.
- 18 pcs / 100 pcs Aervoane II in 1 out of 10 colors
- Aerovane II must be fletched straight to function best.
- Aerovane II should be fletched with Aerovane Jig and Aerovane Straight Stainless Steel Clamp.
- Aerovane II works best with arrow speed no less than 280 FPS.
- Aerovane II works best with bow which has close to perfect nock travel.
- Aerovane II works best with arrow length not shorter than draw length.
- Aerovane II works best with full containment rest (e.g. AeroRest, Hostage Pro, QuickTune 360 with uneven nock travel bows).
- Aerovane II can work with worn out Whisker Biscuit arrow rest as Aerovane II has a thick frontal end to open the bristles and let the vane passing through the rest with minimal drag.