AeroInsert A for 0.244"-0.246" ID arrow (12-pack)
AeroInsert A for 0.245" ID (i.e. 0.244"-0.246"ID, AIA24) is specially made to fit standard size arrow that has an ID from 0.244" to 0.246" (aka S nock size). AIA24 in Aluminium / Stainless weighs ~10 / ~30 grain.
Features of AeroInsert A for 0.245"ID
- Self Concentric Technology
- Reverse Tapered Shoulder Technology to prevent mushrooming effect
- CNC machined for extra hardness and accuracy
- Large Adhesive Surface
- Designed in US Illinois and US Patented (# 8403777)
- 12 pcs AeroInsert A for 0.245" ID in Aluminum / Stainless
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation.
- To perfectly install AeroInsert A is simple, one just needs to square the front end of the arrow / chamfering it using Firenock Chamfering Tool to ensure the AeroInsert Reverse Tapered Shoulder covering the outside diameter of the arrow front end and then glue AeroInsert A into the arrow with a 2 part slow set epoxy.
- Slow set epoxy is epoxy that needs 24 hrs cure, 1 hr work time (e.g. Firenock Aerovane Epoxy AGUSSE, Loctite 1405603, Devcon 2-ton Slow curing Epoxy, Henkel 1147735, PC products PC-7 two-part Heavy Duty Epoxy, Permatex 84107).