Extreme Shock End Cap for Firenock lighted nock
Firenock Extreme Shock End Cap packs are custom accessory or replacement packs for Firenock lighted nocks. With installation of extreme shock end cap, your Firenock lighted nock will be able to shoot into hard object: cinder block, rock and most dried out hard wood without being destroyed and your Firenock will stay "Bright Lit".
- 3 extreme shock end caps with O-rings
- 1 installation tool
- Gel type super glue (e.g. Firenock AGOGEL, sold separately) is needed to successfully install Extreme Shock End Cap.
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation of End Cap.
- Put glue into your cleaned arrow shaft (do not put glue on End Cap / Tool).
- Insert End Cap with tool straight (rotate slightly may need) into the arrow shaft.
- For D, D2, F, J, M, Q, and V style lighted nocks, please use XF pack.