Aerovane Epoxy AGUSSE
Aerovane Ultra Slow Set Epoxy (AGUSSE) is a 2 part epoxy which has outstanding properties. It can fill gap up to 1 mm and has the property to flex even when cured and it is originally used for building Firenock Aerobolt. In short, AGUSSE is the best Epoxy to build your AeroConcept Arrows, to glue AeroInsert and to glue AeroInsert with Carbon Inner Tube into your arrows. AGUSSE is easy to use as it has long work time and is 100% acetone dissolvable, thus you will have enough time to build your arrows. AGUSSE is 100% acetone dissolvable, so glue residue on your arrow can be removed easily. The best before date is clearly stated on the package, so you know how fresh your epoxy is. They come in 2 sizes, 50cc set / 20cc set.
- 1 Syringe of Hardener
- 1 Syringe of Resin
- AGUSSE should be stored at 25º C (77º F), kept out of direct sunlight.
- AGUSSE should be closed and stored in the original container before use.
- Best before date is printed on the front of the package.
- Shelf life is ~12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in accordance with manufacturer recommendation to meet or exceed bonding capability.
- AGUSSE adhesive residue on arrows can be removed by soaking it in 100% pure acetone before set.
- Well ventilated working environment is recommended when using Aerovane AGUSSE.
- AGUSSE work time on Aluminum foil is ~90 minutes.
- Recommended cure temperature is 23º C (75º F) or higher.
- Item #: AGUSSE
- Manufacturer: Aerovane
- Manufacturer's Product Number: AGUSSE