AeroConcept Point (12-pack)
AeroConcept™ Point (ACP) takes AeroConcept system to another level. ACP is a glue in point and has a hollow structure. Unlike other components, ACP can mate directly with AeroConcept Carbon Inner Tube to form AeroConcept System (i.e. ACP is a fusion of AeroPoint and AeroInsert).
ACP is featured with Reverse Tapered Shoulder Technology for perfect alignment and concentricity and Double Shoulder Technology for AeroConcept System ready.
Features of AeroConcept Point for 0.315" ID
- Double Shoulder Technology (AeroConcept System ready)
- Reverse Tapered Shoulder Technology
- Extra large adhesive surface for strength and stability
- CNC machined and extra hardness for accuracy and durability
- Designed in US Illinois and US Patent Pending
- 12 pcs AeroConcept Point (9mm, 50 grain in Stainless)
- AC509S must use with Carbon Inner Tube CTI310 in order to form AeroConcept System.
- As ACP has Reverse Tapered Collar Technology, AeroChamfering tool is recommended to chamfer the shaft first before gluing for guaranteed concentricity and perfect alignment.
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation.
- Use slow set epoxy for installation (e.g Firenock Aerovane Epoxy AGUSSE), otherwise AeroConcept System could not perform its designed result.
- Item #: AC0000
- Manufacturer: Firenock
- Manufacturer's Product Number: AC0000