AeroInsert A for 0.232"-0.237" ID arrow (12-pack)
AeroInsert A for (AIA23) is specially made for arrows with 0.232"-0.237" ID (e.g. Easton Hexx, Michael Wardell, Epic, Excel, ACC pro hunter, AKA Easton H nock).
AIA23S (stainless) weighs 30 grain (+/-0.5) grain.
Features of AeroInsert A for 0.232"-0.237"ID
- Self Concentric Technology
- Reverse Tapered Shoulder Technology to prevent mushrooming effect
- CNC machined for extra hardness and accuracy
- Large Adhesive Surface
- Designed in US Illinois and US Patented (# 8403777)
- 12 pcs AeroInsert
- Clean arrow shaft with acetone before installation.
- To perfectly install AeroInsert A is simple, one just needs to square the front end of the arrow / chamfering it using Firenock Chamfering Tool to ensure the AeroInsert Reverse Tapered Shoulder covering the outside diameter of the arrow front end and then glue AeroInsert-A into the arrow with a 2 part slow set epoxy.
- Slow set epoxy (24 hrs cure, 1 hr work time) such as Firenock Aerovane Epoxy AGUSSE is recommended or Loctite 1405603, Devcon 2-ton Slow curing Epoxy, Henkel 1147735, PC products PC-7 tow-part Heavy Duty Epoxy, Permatex 84107).